Porcelain Veneers at SO Dental Surgery in Chatswood Sydney
We embrace the philosophy of conserving tooth enamel with minimal or no preparation.
What is porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth colored materials designed to improve your appearance. The veneers are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, angle or length.
Porcelain Veneers are routinely used to fix:
- teeth that are discolored- either because of root canal treatment; stains from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- teeth that are worn down
- teeth that are chipped or broken
- teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have craters or bulges in them)
- teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
- improve smile line or to achieve a healthy look, a celebrity smile, or white and perfect teeth